Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More Temple Thoughts

Why Draper? It's my favorite, and the first temple where we (k and I and all my kids & their significant others) did a session and all arrived in the celestial room together. That will always be the best moment of my life!

I think it's very strange how the temple ladies treat you like a bride when you go to be sealed. At least I felt strange. We've been married for almost 11 years. . . They even tried their best to talk me into going out the "special" door for pictures. Yea, strange.

Jamie was my escort ~ that was fun! I was hers and she was mine. Our witnesses were Cam and Tylor. Brady was in California that weekend volunteering for his brother Greg. Greg needed a "patient" to pass his dental practicals on.

Here are more pictures of the day:





2 comments: