Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Challenge


OK Barbara, this one's for you. This is a picture of Barbara and I at grandma and grandpa's house in Provo in 1965. The cat I'm torturing looks like Penny, but I'm not 100% sure. Look how cute you are in this picture B!

My little sister Barbara issued a challenge to my big sister Catherine and I and all who are brave enough, to post childhood pictures over the next several weeks. During one of our annual girl get-a-way's we discovered that she in particular went through a significantly "awkward" stage. Yea, that's what I'll call it. It was unfortunate, but luckily didn't last. She was a darling little girl and now is a beautiful woman. Really, we all go through awkward stages don't we? Like most things in life, it's easier to go through hard things together, and so she and I and Catherine will hold each others hands through the "big reveal". Hold on to your hats folks, this could be a bumpy ride! Click here to see B's initial invitation, and here for C's first post.

2 comments:

  1. Highlight the word "here" and then there should be a spot in/near your text window that looks like two links of a chain. You can click on that and it should open a little window where you can paste your url address. LMK if it doesn't work, although B may know exactly where to put it since she does blogspot.
    Cute photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, look! We rock! You are looking particularly tough in this picture with the shades and all. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete